We accepting Cryptos now
Important ! We offer FREE shipping on orders over $99.
Claim our coupon codes to save $$ on your order
on orders $50+
on orders $100+
on orders $200+
1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic Fiesta Wagon with Roof Rack Wedgewood Blue Metallic with White Top Limited Edition to 250 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of 1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic Fiesta Wagon with Roof Rack Wedgewood Blue Metallic with White Top Limited Edition to 250 pieces Worldwide model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Dimensions approximately L-5.25 inches long.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- Oldsmobiles were first manufactured by the Olds Motor Vehicle Co. in Lansing, Michigan, a company founded by Ransom E. Oldsin 1897. In 1902 (the same year that Horace and John Dodge won a contract to produce transmissions for the Oldsmobile company), the company produced 635 cars, making it the first high-volume gasoline-powered automobile manufacturer. (Electric car manufacturers such as Columbia Electric and steam powered car manufacturers such as Locomobile had higher volumes a few years earlier.) Oldsmobile became the top selling car company in the United States for a few years around 1903-4. Ransom Olds left the company in 1904 because of a dispute and formed the REO Motor Car Company.